Welcome to Think Fashion Sign in | Join | Help

Hollywood Hookup

Back to Frontpage

Tiger Woods Divorce Update #2: Elin Nordegren Buys Home in Sweden!

Tiger Woods may have had his fair share of sexually-driven fun over the past 3 years with as few as 10 women other than his wife Elin Nordegren but his fun is officially over – now that millions of women think he’s a scumbag and his wife is leaving his sorry ass.

Yesterday we reported that Elin had moved out of her and Tiger's mansion and in with a neighbour but new reports have surfaced adding to the story. According to Nordegren’s family, the 29-year-old Swedish-born beauty is returning to her home country where she has just bought a home with her twin sister Joselin.

*click images to enlarge

Elin Nordegren Elin Nordegren 1 Elin Nordegren 2 Elin Nordegren 3

"The official story from her family is that she bought the place with her twin sister, Joselin, not with Tiger," said Poppe Linge of HPG, a Swedish news agency.

Millions of people from all over the world are anxiously waiting to hear what Elin plans to do about her cheating husband. From what we can see so far, Nordegren wants to get as far away from him as possible. Can you blame her?

We hope Elin has the courage and common sense to leave Tiger Woods. Many families have divorced amicably and went on to live their separate lives while providing a united front for their children. After all, Elin deserves way better than Tiger Woods.

Now that Elin has purchased a home in Sweden and has moved out of their mansion in Florida, do you think she’s going to divorce Tiger?

Published Wednesday, December 09, 2009 8:37 AM by Bella
(what's this?)
Add this to your favourite bookmark site...

Comment Notification

Subscribe to this post's comments using RSS

Comments

peter dicker said:

Tiger is wrong but dont execute him like that. he is not the first person to cheat and certainly wont be the last. there are reasons why he did it ask him its just a one sided story. everyone can claim to have slept with him. why didnt theysay it in the past

December 9, 2009 9:00 AM

Twitted by thinkfashion said:

December 9, 2009 9:15 AM

Twitter Trackbacks for Hollywood Hookup : Tiger Woods Divorce Update #2: Elin Nordegren Buys Home in Sweden! [thinkfashion.com] on Topsy.com said:

December 9, 2009 9:47 AM

ella ellela said:

No one is executing Tiger. That's not the point of the article. It simply states the obvious: Elin should divorce her husband because he is a scumbag, bottom line! Would he forgive her if she had done that? Of course not, so why should she do any different? Whatever bad comes his way, he deserves it!

December 9, 2009 11:56 AM

JM said:

I need to buy all those that comment a large SILVER SPOON. They need to quit eating Tiger's Sh****t. Who cares but those NOSE Sniffing A-holes.

December 9, 2009 12:07 PM

Maureen said:

It's one thing to cheat with one woman but 10.  that's just crazy.  She probably could forgive him if it was just one but 10 is a little much.  I imagine he has totally crushed her self-esteem.  I know how she feels.  I have been cheated on and it's hard to get over it, especially when children are involved.  I suggest they go through some serious counseling together, like I'm doing with my partner and also one on one counseling.  It's very hard to gain trust back.  She has to ask herself will she be able to trust him again.  he travels so much and she will not be able to go because of the kids.  She has a tough road ahead of her and I feel terrible for her, especially being in the spotlight.  She can't worry about what people are saying about her.  If she loves him and wants to work on their marriage then that's what she needs to do..follow her heart.

December 9, 2009 12:07 PM

Maureen said:

December 9, 2009 12:08 PM

Maureen said:

December 9, 2009 12:08 PM

Jeff Benjamin said:

Tiger's certainly a nitwit for doing the things he did - but when I hear stories about his wife, who has EARNED ABSOLUTELY NONE of his money, getting huge sums of money from Tiger...  like $50m+++...  that's B.S.  She married the guy for his money, and now she's trying to get it.  Give her a few million, kick her in the rear, and send her on her way.  She'll be set for life over there in Sweden or wherever.  She'll probably marry the richest guy in Sweden.  She DOES NOT deserve any large share of Tiger's money.  It's HIS money and HE should keep it.

December 9, 2009 12:15 PM

Think said:

Well let see she also has two children with him and I am sure at when she met him at 20 she was thinking of only his money - yeah that is what I thought about when I was that young. I am going to get married and my husband is going to cheat on me.

HMMMM since she was not the low life for cheating - I think she has some good bargaining tools.  Maybe if his ego wasn't so big and he had a little morals.  Like real morals not the ones he would like you to belive he has. If he wanted to have other women why did he marry her by the way he was cheating on her when she was pregant with his child - that makes him an extreme scumbag.

December 9, 2009 2:04 PM

Dan Stugie said:

I love the fact that every woman wants Tiger to get reamed...is it a "cheating" issue or race? Rich black man & innocent foreign blonde nanny is a helluva story! I know quite a few "models" & most if not all have NOTHING to bring to the table! He cheated...I get it. What's her story? ANYBODY??? Nope. It's just the tragic tale of POWER & INFLUENCE. Elin Woods has NONE! Any money & power she has, she received from her husband. And ladies, I'm not saying Tiger has the right to cheat on his wife...but if the tables were turned & Tiger was a guy that "white women" thought was a great catch, Elin would be a fool to let go. But he's RICH & now in the eyes of millions of women who always had doubts about him, he's a scumbag! SO LET'S TAKE HIM 4 ALL HE'S GOT!  It's funny that a guy who WORKED HARD for everything he's got is the one they want to rip to shreds!!! On the "other" hand... socialite wanna-be slut Kim Kardashian gets millions of dollars & a tv show AND her sister's a tv show for doing what she does NATURALLY!!!  I don't hear or read ANY articles about WOMEN protesting to take this whore's show off of tv. If Elin ends up back with T.W. good, maybe he'll handle his affairs quietly...

December 9, 2009 3:20 PM

Hollywood Hookup : Tiger Woods Divorce Update #2: Elin Nordegren … Divorce on Me said:

December 9, 2009 7:39 PM

Straybeat said:

I'm kind of with Dan here. If Tiger is such a scumbag, then what did Elin do to drive him to it? Yeah, some guys will bed anything that holds still long enough, but professional men generally don't. What if the last time Tiger got sex from Elin (since this is the obvious catalyst) was their honeymoon? And why do a LOT of women always poo-poo this likes it's nothing? For all of you poor ladies who got cheated on, I too was a cheater! Why? Because for 16 years I was married to a shrew who did nothing but take up space in our house. I never got sex, she was a spendthrift to boot. Always had to have a new set of clothes, God forbid somebody might see her in the same thing twice! I kept telling her to change or she would be gone. She laughed and mocked how it was just one of "my moods". So I went out and found a smoking hot redhead, 22 years younger than me (who could keep up sexually for one thing, second, I liked being seen with her, she didn't embarrass me) and threw the old battle ax out. Boy was she surprised! The redhead and I have been together 12 years now and it's the best relationship either of us have had. We still like each other after all this time, make each laugh daily, and still hold hands, smooch and make our friends gag. LOL The last I ever heard from my ex was a call begging me to pay her rent or she was getting evicted. Guess what my answer was?

December 9, 2009 10:02 PM

Dave said:

I know people are jumping on the "Oh I hate Tiger, he's a horrible" bandwagon. But, This was self-destructive behavior. There is something seriously wrong with him and no one is worried about that. Tiger's infidelity is a nightmare for many women. This was Tiger's suicide swan song. His carelessness and disregard for the impact it would have in his life. Also, many woman cannot accept that his wife simple DID NOT KNOW HIM. Everyone suffers from divorce, it's like an atomic bomb. Tiger did not wake up one day and decided to push the button and started sleeping with various women. This situation developed over time. I think many scorned women love to rush and shout divorce but I counter and say lets find a way for these individuals to heal and the root-cause of Tiger's behavior as a lesson to stem the tide of infidelity everywhere.

December 9, 2009 10:57 PM

Alberta Girl said:

Well golf has "18 Holes" The Tiger got 11 so 7 more to come out!!

December 9, 2009 11:44 PM

LIZ said:

TIGER KEEP IT UP SOME OF THESE WOMEN NAG

December 10, 2009 2:18 AM

Douchebag Patrol said:

You heroes need to take the capes off and leave Tiger alone. So the man wanted some strange. He clearly realizes he made a big mistake, but he can deal with the consequences of his actions by himself. Take the condescending remarks elsewhere, douchers.

December 10, 2009 2:47 AM

Bobo said:

LMAO, Elin deserves "way better than Tiger Woods ?" LMAO Come on now. You know she has got to be a major pain in the ass to live with. After all, shes a hot model - nice to look at and hard as hell to get along with. You know she has got to be a lousy lay even with all that potehtial.

December 10, 2009 3:11 AM

Kat said:

I hope she's going to leave him!

Tiger does not deserve her, and Elin will have no problems getting a good husband.

Go Elin!

December 10, 2009 5:22 AM

trustme said:

If she hasn't already done so, Elin should be tested venereal diseases.

December 10, 2009 8:38 AM

Just Thinking said:

I really don't understand what all this media outpour is about. He cheated he shouldn't have done that but wow I have never seen people attack a man so much. It like there is no news out. For 2 weeks all you hear is Tiger Tiger. I don't want to hear about him. What about jobs, kids are dying in Chicago, people go to jail and are innocent wow there are more important things than Tiger

December 10, 2009 5:39 PM

confused said:

I read that tiger and Elin are getting a divorce after Christmas, then I read that Elin doesn't want a divorce...WHICH IS IT???

December 13, 2009 10:13 PM

Michelle said:

Typical, stupid men responses.  Just b/c Elin is beautiful and a former model she must be a pain in the ass and terrible in bed??? Give me a break!  And what the heck does race have to do with this??? Nothing!!!  This is exactly what it looks like... a cheating manwhore... I don't see colour in this situation.  There is no excuse for cheating.  If you are unhappy, leave the marriage and DON'T have kids!!! But what does Tiger do??? He gets married, has children and cheats while his wife is pregnant!!!! That is just disgusting.  Tiger is a narcissist, plain and simple.  The guy should have stayed single and banged all the women he wanted BUT he had to have the trophy wife, the kids for show and the wholesome image.  He makes me want to puke.  In fact, most celebrity marriages make me sick... they don't know the meaning of committment and family.  I hope Elin leaves him and finds happiness elsewhere.

December 15, 2009 12:43 AM

Michael Keeneth said:

When you suspect that you are being cheated on by your partner it is one of the worst feelings in the world. The thought that someone you love and trusted could be cheating on you can cause you to feel any number of emotions including anger, pain, sorrow, a sense of betrayal, distrust, and many other painful emotions.

December 16, 2009 2:25 AM

Ryan said:

Umm okay, yes he did make terrible mistakes, and it's not like you can't move past them and better yourself. But come one he didn't cheat once, or a couple times, but many times! If these werent true do you think that he would leave golf, and not disagree??? Come on he isn't going to just go out and say yeah I cheated on my wife many times. Peh She deserves better. This is obviously true with the turns its taking. I agree with Michelle....

I think with the attention...I think it's just shocking to everyone. She could have gotten diseases from the other women! Tiger needs to work with himself at the moment, and Elin needs to be by herself. Being with him would hurt her more, because guess what being cheated on multiple times by someone you're married to and love fucking hurts.

Oh by the way: Elin is not responsible for someone elses actions. Seriously communication, honesty and trust is what helps relationships and keeps them together. Maybe we don't know the whole story, maybe they just didn't work you know, but the attention is about the cheating (which he did do) so hopefully he will work it out with himself. Whatever the problem was he lost someone special.

I believe in taking the actions to treat someone you love well.

December 16, 2009 5:52 PM

Lsndr said:

I think Tiger deserves what comes his way.  I noticed a lot of people are saying so what he cheated.  Well he cheated and lied to all of us.  He protrayed himself as a man with deep morals and integrity.  Why do you think he got all those sponsorship deal?  He sold us all down the river.  Thats why this story is so big.  We all feel cheated.

December 16, 2009 6:07 PM

Ryan said:

I believe in taking the actions to treat someone you love well.

December 16, 2009 6:13 PM

Paula said:

Hey, I am happy Elin found out at the age of twenty nine and has so much to look forward to, no matter what the outcome is.   Too many people find out later in life.

I am with Michael. People with real character don't betray a person's trust. There is something to be said of people who are truly loyal, whether it is to a friend or a wife. Whoever says what Tiger did was no big deal, I ask " Do you consider people worth your time if they lie and deceive you behind your backon a regular basis."

December 16, 2009 8:49 PM

Denver Guy said:

Elin will stay with Tiger. She likes black guys, and where else will she be able to find a black guy with a job?

December 17, 2009 4:39 PM